Tuesday, January 28, 2014


 
 
 
The Top Ten Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In!
 
 
1. The Hunger Games. I'm old enough that my name wouldn't go into the reaping, but I couldn't sit and watch others dying on television.
 
2. Unwind. I'm also too old to be unwound, but it's still a sick thing to do. I really don't want to live some where that accepts it and sees it as a good thing.
 
3. The Maze Runner. I wouldn't last two seconds in the Glade, let alone the Maze. Not only are the characters themselves intimidating, but GREIVERS???? No thank you.
 
4. The Giver. It does sound tempting to live in a community where you have no memories of the bad things in life or feel any pain (thanks to advanced medicine), but I'd like to remember all that stuff, the good and the bad. Walking around without a clue seems like a form of brainwash to me.
 
5. Eve. Child birth sounds painful, and the LAST thing I want to do is be told lies and end up in one of those creepy rooms with my belly swollen up like a balloon. *shivers*
 
6. Whither. Speaking of child bearing, I couldn't live in this world either, (no matter how nice my husband and his two other wives are).
 
7. Gone. The kids in this world are psychopaths! Not only would I be trapped under a dome with them, but I might actually come across one of them and have to fight them off. Not my idea of fun.
 
8. The Forest of Hands and Teeth. I hate zombies. Period. No me gusta.   
 
9. Uglies. I feel like our world is really similar to this one, except we have a choice whether or not to get plastic surgery. I don't like the idea of being forced into it.
 
10. Shatter Me. Shatter me is not all that bad. It's definitely the best world to live in out of the above options. But the planet is in need of help, and people don't have enough food, so, this isn't ideal.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment