Saturday, February 1, 2014

Characterize It is hosted by Em @ The YA Book Butterfly.
 
This week's theme is:
Wild Card - Any character! From any book! Just come up with a favorite!
 
 
 
One of my all time favorite characters is Stargirl Caraway from "Stargirl" by Jerry Spinelli.
She is super quirky and fun, and she does her own thing, which makes her automatically awesome in my book. In the first book she got caught in a rough patch and tried to change herself. But by the end, she accepted the fact that she was different and she just went with it. I love that she's not afraid to be unique (and she has a really cool name!)
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one! Will have to keep my eyes open for it though :-)
    Thanks for joining in.
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I haven't read this book, but I have touched it several times, LOL tempted to read it.
    Hmm may have to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ya'll should just go for it! lol. You won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete