Tuesday, February 11, 2014


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
 
Top ten books that will make you swoon!
 
 
It was a hard decision, but I narrowed it down to ten books that, I think, bring swoon to a whole new
level!
 

 1. The Brides of Gallatin County Trilogy. There are five reasons why you should read these books: Hank, Nick, Dave, Simon, & Cubby. Enough said.
 
2. Wildflower Bride. Wade is cuter than all get out!
 
3. Catching Fire. Peeta says some of the most swoon worthy lines to Katniss, such as, "I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you". *Dies* 
 
4. Little Women. I love Laurie in the first half of this book. He's the sweetest thing ever!
 
5. Emma. Mr. Knightley. What more could a girl possibly want?
 
6. That Boy. I swooned SO hard over Danny Diamond! I mean, his name says it all. Honestly, he's too sexy for this list.
 
7. The Selection. Who doesn't like an adorable prince? Are ya with me Disney fans?
 
8. Redeeming Love. The characters themselves aren't that swoon worthy, but the storyline is so romantic, I couldn't resist putting it on the list.
 
9. Unravel Me. If only chapter 62 could be combined with a shower scene...
 
10. Blueberry Surprise. Not many people have heard about this one, but it's short and sweet and has one of the most swoontastic fictional men I've ever read about!
 
 
There you have it! Is there a book on my list that you would have chosen? Or is there one that you think should have made the list? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to read the shatter me series! Everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I promise you won't be disappointed!

      Delete