Thursday, March 27, 2014

Books In My TBR Pile!

 
Lately, I've been browsing around Youtube and Goodreads, listening to everyone's book recommendations and adding on to my extremely long wishlist. I came across several books that sound promising, and even though I would typically not go for these kinds of books, I decided to give in to the hype. I thought I would share part of my list with you all today. I'm not sharing my whole list because it probably wouldn't be able to fit into one post, but I hope you enjoy it all the same!
 
 
 

 
The cover is gorgeous, is it not?
 
 
 
 
I've heard nothing but good things about this book.


 
 
This book is one of the most talked about books in my TBR. I feel like everybody loves this book.
 
 
 
 
Not a fan of this author, but bloggers have been swearing up and down that the book is nothing like Twilight.
 
 
 
 
This is the most unusual book that I've been thinking about reading. I can honestly say that I've never read anything that sounds like it, so it will definitely be something unique.
 
 
 
 
This is easily one of the most hyped-up books in my TBR.
 
 
 
 
Yes! I know, I haven't gotten around to reading these books yet. Shame on me. But I love the Mortal Instruments, so I will probably love these too.
 
 
 
 
Have you read any of the books in my post? What did you think of them? Do they deserve the hype? Feel free to recommend some your favorite books to me, I'm always welcome to suggestions on what to read.   

4 comments:

  1. Great selection!
    I've read the Infernal devices, and I like them even more the Mortal instruments. The 5th wave was crazy hyped last year and it's generally loved, but I haven't gotten to it yet either. Same goes for the Mara Dyer trilogy, but I decided not to start that until the 3rd book comes out, so I can read them back to back. I didn't like The host any better than Twilight, but it's true they're nothing alike, hope you have better luck with it. And Out of the easy is my next read, so I really hope it's good. It's nothing like what I usually read either but it keeps drawing me in anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You liked TID more than TMI?!? Now I'm even more excited about reading them! I like to wait until the third book in a trilogy comes out too before I read it. But sometimes I read a book, not realizing it's part of a series, and when I find out that it is, my urge to kill rises. lol.

      Delete
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! You must do it. You must!!!! Hahahaha, not to be pushy or anything :)

    ReplyDelete