Thursday, March 6, 2014

Characterize It is a Thursday meme hosted by The YA Book Butterfly. If you would like to participate, click here.



This week's Characterize It is:
Girl or guy character that lives on a farm at some point.
 
 
 
I'm going to choose Jesse Aarons from Bridge To Terabithia. I'm actually currently reading this book, so it was the first thing that popped into my head. If you haven't read this book, then I suggest that you do, (even though it's middle grade) because it is fantastic! Jesse and the new girl at school have a rough start, but soon become close friends. They make up an entire world called Terabithia, and have many imaginary adventures there. 
 
 
 
 
Have you read any books where a character lives on a farm?

1 comment:

  1. I read this book a while ago! Really great pick :-)

    ReplyDelete