Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
 
 
Hello everyone! How has your week been? Mine has been kind of slow, and I've mostly been getting books in the mail, hence this post. I've read a GRAND total of three books this week. Yeah, not actually that grand! Like I said, it's been a slow week. But I found something really cool yesterday that I would like to share with you guys. I stumbled across Cuddlebuggery Book Blog, (you should go check them out because they are hilarious) and they did this survey asking their readers what they wanted to see more/less of. The feedback they got was really helpful to me, and I've decided to make some changes to my blog. Therefore, I apologize in advance if I don't post much this week, I will be busy brainstorming ways to make my blog more appealing to my readers.
 
Sorry for my little ramble, but I wanted to give you a heads up on what I will be doing this next week. So without further ado, here is my small STS:
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
What's on your shelves this week? Leave me a link, if you'd like! :) And if you have any suggestions on what you would like or wouldn't like to see on my blog, don't hesitate to tell me! Writing on my blog is fun to do, but I also want to make sure that it's something you guys enjoy reading and are pleased with.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

10 comments:

  1. I think Taste Test is so cute. I read it a while ago, but it my memory, they're not really another book that I've read like it. I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about it! Especially since it's about cooking!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Splintered and can't wait to read Elusion. That cover is lovely!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taste Test sounds good! And YAY! You got Splintered! I loved it and hope you do too! I also found the Cuddlebuggery Book Blog and started following them. They look like fun! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I finally broke down and bought Splintered! And I agree, the Cuddlebuggery Book Blog looks awesome, glad you think so too!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of those books yet, but I've heard a lot of greats things about Elusion and Splintered! Happy reading! Here's my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they will be as good as everyone says! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I really liked all of these books! Especially Taste Test :-)

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taste Test looks especially cute! Can't wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete