Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
 
 
Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR Pile.
 


 
 
The Selection is one of my favorites, and I really hope America chooses Maxon! Ugh, May 6th just needs to get here already!
 
 
 
I watched the movie and I loved it, so I thought it was time to read the book.
 
 
 
It's true! I've never read this beloved book, but I've always wanted to!
 
 
 
I've heard a lot about this book on the blogsphere, and it sounds like it could be really good.
 
 
 
I am so curious about this novel! It's not what I would typically go for, but it's just too interesting to pass up!
 
 
 
An Alice in Wonderland retelling? I am so there!
 
 
 
I've heard many great things about this book, especially about the character of Jay Gatsby.
 
 
 
It sounds like a light read that I can breeze through in just a few hours. And the cover is super cute!
 
 
 
I've actually read this book before, but its been a while. I thought I would re-read it just for fun.
 
 
 
I'm really excited about this one! This book has a lot of potential to be something great, I mean who has ever thought to turn Dorothy evil? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's as good as it sounds.
 
 
Leave a link to your TTT, if you'd like, so I can visit!
 

10 comments:

  1. Everyone must read Flowers in the Attic at least once. Kudos if you read the whole series. :)
    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that statement. I feel like I should have read that book ages ago, but no, I had to drag my feet. But I'll get to it soon :)

      Delete
  2. A good mixture of classics and contemporaries. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, I always have a classic in my TBR piles, even though I'm a YA reader

      Delete
  3. I have Splintered but haven't got to it yet. I also got half way through The Elite before hitting a reading slump so as soon as I get a copy of The Elite I plan to binge read the whole series!

    Old follower :D
    ★ Under The Mountain's TTT ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binge read that series like the wind! :) I get into reading slumps too, but as soon as I snap out of it, I fly through my TBR piles!

      Delete
  4. I am so fangirl for Dorothy Must Die, I hope it meets my standards!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it meets mine too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. The Distance Between Us is adorable! Kasie West writes the best books. Taste Test also sounds amazing; I always love books that involve cooking. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have high hopes for Kasie West's books! Cooking isn't something I'm good at, but I enjoy the food network from time to time :). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete