Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.



My Bookish Bucket List
 
 
 
- Join a book club. (Preferably a Jane Austen one)
 
 
- Read every classic that I own.
 
 
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon. I am counting it as a bookish thing because it's Harry Potter, and because it's something I've wanted to do forever. 
 
 
- Buy a house and have an extra room turned into a library.
 
 
- Work in publishing.
 
 
- Meet Tahereh Mafi and have her sign my "Shatter Me" books. I basically want to be her best friend!
 
 
- Write and publish a book.
 
 
- Play a mystery game at a party. It's not all that bookish, but I grew up reading Agatha Christie and playing a murder game with a group of people would be awesome!
 
 
- Make a video of a bookshelf tour for my friends. I love watching these kinds of videos on youtube, and it looks like a lot of fun! 
 
 
 
What's on your bookish bucket list?

6 comments:

  1. "Buy a house and have an extra room turned into a library."
    Isn't that everybody's dream? LOL

    "Meet Tahereh Mafi and have her sign my "Shatter Me" books. -
    Yeah that's awesome, I still have only read the first one! Maybe this summer I can catch up.

    "Make a video of a bookshelf tour for my friends." -
    That's an awesome idea. Maybe I'll do that for one of my Fun Fridays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool if you did that for your Fun Fridays! I definitely think you should catch up with the Shatter Me series, even thought it's probably not what you usually would read. It seems like you like the Christian fiction genre the best. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. A Harry Potter movie marathon sounds like so much fun! You would have to dress themed. . . but maybe also in pajamas since that marathon would take forever! OMG HP themed snacks???? That would be so much fun!

    I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dressing up and making HP themed snacks is a great idea! You should totally be my party planner! And thanks for the link to Bookish Bucket List. I'm gonna check it out right now.

      Delete
  3. Since we both love Jane, I thought you might like my latest post:

    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/03/etsy-finds-mad-about-austen.html

    PS I love the beach too even though I've never really lived around one. I did spend 2 summers in Cape Cod though! LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, Cape Cod would be a great place to go! Except I wouldn't be able to get myself to leave lol. Thanks for the link! I'm always browsing the blogs for anything Jane Austen :)

      Delete