Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
 
 
I only managed to read one book this week because I was busy making changes to the blog, among other things. I did get a few more books in the mail, though not all of them yet. So my STS is short, but I'm still really excited to be sharing my haul with you guys!
 
 
 
 
I'm so excited about both of these! I've heard nothing but fantastical things, so my hopes are set pretty high.

 
 
I participated in my first ever book swap, and that's how I ended up with Reached. I loved doing the swap, and the other trader was really great! If you do participate in book swapping, then I would recommend that you check out Brandy Graves. She was, like I said a second ago, pretty great! And so now I have the entire Matched trilogy! *throws confetti* Have any of you ever waited on buying a book? That's exactly what I did with Reached. Not sure why I waited so long, guess I just got too busy with other books. lol. That tends to happen from time to time.
 
 
Leave me a link to your STS, and I promise to stop by!  

20 comments:

  1. I enjoyed matched most of the series, but did like the follow ups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the first two, but it sounds like nobody likes the third one that much.

      Delete
  2. I've read only Match but I did really like it! I'm planning to read the others in the near future. :) I hope you end up liking them as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I hope you really like the other ones too!

      Delete
  3. Great haul. I loved Matched, and I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die. Happy reading. :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matched was pretty great :) And I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die too! We seriously need to crack-down on that!

      Delete
  4. I actually enjoyed the Matched series. I hope you do too. Enjoy your new books

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so as well! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I've been hearing a lot about Dorothy Must Die..great haul! Happy reading :)
    Here is my stack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the hype around Dorothy Must Die is insane! Thanks for dropping in! :)

      Delete
  6. Yay. I see that you got Dorothy Must Die as well. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously need to start that book! And I'm eager for your review of it!

      Delete
  7. I really need to get myself a copy of Dorothy Must Die. I've heard nothing but positive things about the book. And I enjoy retellings.
    I hope you enjoy your lovely books this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love retellings too! If you are looking for some, check out Epic Reads because they just made a MASSIVE list about those!

      Delete
  8. Great books for you this week! I have the Reached series too but, haven't started it yet. I need more time in the day. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/04/stacking-shelves.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure most readers say they need more time in the day. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I waited over a year to read Reached and... I was so disappointed. I'd previously rated Matched and Crossed and rated both 5/5 so I wasn't expecting to be let down by Reached. I hope you enjoy/enjoyed it more!

    I'm Stacking My Shelves with books you might not have heard of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I heard somewhere else that its not the best book out of the three. Hopefully I won't be disappointed too.

      Delete
  10. Great haul! I can't wait to read Dorothy Must Die, it looks soooo good! I have read Reached as I borrowed it from work, but haven't bought my own copy yet for some reason. I have the first two and I love 'em all so I definitely need to hurry up and do that. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Dorothy Must Die is going to be so good (when I finally get to it)! I had the first two Matched books for the longest time, but I couldn't stand not having the whole trilogy anymore! :)

      Delete