Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (5)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



I didn't have a very large haul this time, but my local library will be having a spring sale shortly, so hopefully I will find some goodies then.
 
The good news is that the weather here in WV has finally settled into warmer temperatures! It was sunny and warm enough yesterday for my mom to get a sunburn, which is not good for her, but it means that snow will not be making an appearance anytime soon!
 
Not much happened for me this week reading wise, but I received fabulous news about the 30th installment in the Nancy Drew PC game series! Sonny Joon will be on it, which I've been obsessing about!
 
I'm definitely looking forward to the coming weeks. Especially since To All The Boys I've Loved Before will be coming out. It's at the top of my TBR list!
 
 
 
My Haul:   


 


 
 
What did you guys get this week? Leave a link to your STS, if you'd like, so I can stop by!


11 comments:

  1. I've yet to read any of these! But knowing that If I Stay is soon going to be a movie, makes me think I need to get to it sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, it is going to be a movie! I totally forgot about that! I agree with you, reading it sooner is a good idea.

      Delete
  2. The Distance sounds good, I hope you enjoy and have great rest of weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I recently picked Ruby Red up myself, I've heard great things about that one. I am very excited for To All The Boys to come out, it's on the top of my TBR list too! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else hasn't read Ruby Red yet, I don't feel so behind now! lol. Yes, To All The Boys is going to be fantastic (I hope)!

      Delete
  4. I still have Ruby Red on my wishlist. I have to get it. I hope you enjoy reading it and all your new reads!

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore all of these books. <3 AND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US IS MY FAVORITE EVER

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Distance Between Us is amazing! It's definitely one of my all time favorite contemporaries. The Ruby Red trilogy is a great one, too. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The distance between us looks great. I hope you enjoy it

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete