Friday, April 18, 2014

Time Out

Hello everyone! I've recently made a tough decision, but I do believe it's the best thing for me right now. I know that my blog has only been up for a short time, and I feel really bad that I will be taking a break from it for a while, but it'll be a short break. I will only be absent for a few weeks, maybe a little more.
 
I love to blog, and more than anything right now, I love reading! I am determined to get everything back on track, and return to the blogsphere. I'm only taking time out due to health issues. I was diagnosed a couple years ago with Panic and Anxiety Disorder. I've been with a really great therapist for a while now, but unfortunately, it's time for me to find someone new. Since I will be busy doing that, along with other doctor's appt., I won't have much free time on my hands.
 
I hope you all understand, and thank you for keeping up with me over the past few months! I'll be back soon!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awww well I do understand and hope you can get yourself "healthy" again!
    I'll miss you and will look forward to seeing you back!
    I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete