Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!!!!

 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.



I've been doing quite a bit of book shopping over the past couple of months, so I have a decent sized book haul for you guys today!
 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have already read Exquisite Captive and will be posting a review, so be on the lookout for that.
 
 
 I'm really excited to be reading these books, but that probably won't happen until after I move into my new house. Super glad to be moving, but the packing is a HUGE pain. Ugh. Can I just magically skip the actual "moving phase" and be done and settled in the house?
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my haul! If you've read any of these, I'd love to know what you think of them!  
 

8 comments:

  1. I remember being in play in high school of a Mid Summer Night's Dream. That will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool you were in a play of this book! I love the classics, but I must admit that I bought this book mainly for Puck ;)

      Delete
  2. I loved The Iron Trial and The Girl Who Never Was. I've been meaning to read The Testing for a while. Nice haul! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read mixed reviews of The Iron Trial, but I'm glad you liked it. Gives me hope that I might be one of those people who really enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read your review of Exquisite Captive. I'm still debating if I should read it or not. Good luck with moving into your new house and happy reading! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I like to read reviews of books before I buy them too if I'm unsure.

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard that much good about The Iron Trial so far, and have a sample of Endgame but haven't gotten to it. I see you're reading Unhinged! LOVE the series, enjoying it? :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, YES I'm enjoying the Splintered trilogy! I can't wait for the third book to be released in January! If Alyssa doesn't choose Morpheus, I might blow a gasket.

    ReplyDelete